This new “Green” Home in East Boca Raton is only minutes to Spanish River Park and Beach and symbolizes a new beginning of a growing trend for Boca Raton and South Florida real estate. A Green and healthy home is built on energy efficient construction, features and finishes – a home that is better for your health, promotes clean living and at the same time protects the environment.
This Home is offered For Sale @ $535,000 or For Rent annually @ $2,250 per month:
* 3 BR / 2 Bth single family home with 1,800 air conditioned sq. ft.
* 1 car garage with long double driveway, huge fenced yard – 100′ x 90′
* Totally renovated from top to bottom, highly energy efficient “Green Home” construction
* Home was built based on principals of LEED certification
Description and Luxury Features:
* Elegant Mediterranean style home in East Boca, with large patios and a great fenced yard for relaxing and enjoying the Florida outdoors.
* 20″ Marble flooring throughout all rooms, marble in bathrooms
* Gourmet kitchen with granite and matching GE Profile stainless steel appliances and gas stove, “LG” washer and gas dryer.
* Impact windows, French doors, sliders and skylights for lots of natural light
* Hampton Bay ceiling fans, solid wood doors, solid surface, seamless vanity counter tops in bathrooms, under counter lighting.
Energy Efficient Features:
* Energy efficient 15 SEER air conditioning system – low utilities – $125 / month electric bill in summer, solar water heater, dual flush toilets, water efficient landscaping, grass and flowers ensures lower water bills.
* Breath pure air with the HVAC system that has 3 levels of filtration – conventional membrane filter, electronic filter and UV light filter, which is great for people with allergies.
* Full house generator, Energy star 150 mile per hour rated metal roof, impact resistant garage door
* Plus many other additional products and processes to ensure a quality, efficient, healthy home.
For more information view the Villa Rica MLS Public Report, Villa Rica Photo Page, and Energy Efficient Features and Finish Specifications List.
Homebuyers are increasingly concerned about the impact their homes have on the environment. This has led to an upsurge in green home products and, naturally, to green homes. NAR’s website has a Field Guide to Green Homes & Green Mortgages – with numerous links to different articles, websites and additional resources.
Visit my website at www.isabellascott.com for more information, and for additional related articles on green building see below and search the Blog: