Luxury Estate Homes of South Florida
Oceanfront and Intracoastal, Country Clubs and Gated Acreage and Neighborhoods
- Luxury Estate Homes of South Florida
- Oceanfront and Intracoastal, Country Clubs and Gated Acreage and Neighborhoods
- Luxury Homes Pages for more Details:
- Ultra Luxury Oceanfront and Intracoastal locations from $20 million and up
- Ultra Luxury Golf and Acreage Estates from $20 million and up
- Luxury Country Club Communities in Boca Raton and Delray Beach – Prices up to $13,000,000
- Featured Luxury Estate – Delray Beach Waterfront $21,950,000 Million Estate, Stone Creek Ranch
- Luxury Oceanfront Homes from $1 – 20 million
- Luxury Golf Course, Acreage, Gated and Non-Gated Homes from $1 – 10 million (divided by City or Area)
South Florida and the Treasure Coast are premiere locations for the luxury estate home and condominium real estate market. Homes in the $1,000,000 + range can be found in various areas and communities – on exclusive oceanfront and intracoastal properties, golf course communities, acreage communities and other gated neighborhoods.
Luxury Homes Pages for more Details:
- This Search includes oceanfront and intracoastal homes in the South Florida area – Broward county, Palm Beach County (Boca Raton, Manalapan, Ocean Ridge, Gulfstream, Jupiter) north to the Treasure Coast area – Jupiter Island, Stuart, Jensen Beach and Fort Pierce, from $20 million and up.
- Most Ultra Luxury estate homes are located on oceanfront and intracoastal properties, and Manalapan, and in Wellington. See the Oceanfront search above. This Search of golf and acreage homes includes communities in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Wellington primarily. Homes have previously been on the market in this price range on Jupiter Island.
- Boca Raton and Delray Beach are a vibrant hub for luxury country club living – with single family homes ranging from the $200,000’s up to over $5 million – and up to $13 million in Royal Palm’s exclusive yacht and golf club.
- Communities include St Andrews, Addison Reserve, Mizner Country Club, Woodfield Country Club, Stonebridge, Broken Sound, Polo Club, Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club and more!
Featured Luxury Estate – Delray Beach Waterfront $21,950,000 Million Estate, Stone Creek Ranch
- There is one exclusive 20,950+ sq. ft home on a 2.7 acre lakefront point lot in the West Delray ultra-luxury community of Stone Creek Ranch.
- The Sundara Estate located at 9200 Rockybrook Way is a Stone Creek Ranch Waterfront Home Delray Beach that SOLD for $17,000,000 million. It was originally listed at $20 million, reduced to $18,975,000 and SOLD for $17 million on Jan 29,2020.
- Stone Creek Ranch.Here is a link to other homes currently for sale
- Stone Creek Ranch is an exclusive 187 acre luxury community of only 37 luxurious estates, each on 2-1/2-acre or larger scenic lakefront home sites. Homes feature expansive patios and pool decks, lavish gardens, separate guest houses and private tennis or other sport courts. The unique grand estates offer extraordinary lakefront living in a boutique private enclave. It is located in West Delray Beach, on the west side of Lyons Rd, approximately 2 1/2 miles north of Yamato Rd.
- West Boca Raton and Delray Beach are home to other luxury gated and golf course country club communities. Luxury gated communities include The Oaks, The Bridges, Le Rivage, Boca Bridges, Le Lac, 7 Bridges, Long Lake Estates, Rio Poco and Tierra Del Rey.
- Search includes oceanfront homes in the South Florida (North Broward county) north to Treasure Coast area (Ft. Pierce), from $ 1 – 20 million.
Luxury Golf Course, Acreage, Gated and Non-Gated Homes from $1 – 10 million (divided by City or Area)
Please also view the Communities of South Florida page for more information on areas and saved searches.
- Boca Raton $1 to 10 million Areas west of the Intracoastal
- Delray Beach Community Page for Oceanfront/Waterfront and Golf / Gated Searches
More City and Area listing searches will be added!
Search Tip: Any IDX listings provided on websites are limited in the number of fields that can be accessed and included from the MLS. See my Search Tips page for more info on how to do searches.
“Waterfront” details offer an excellent variety but this system only allows 1 specific type to be included at one time. You could also try to use the Map Search function to outline a specific area to be more inclusive, we also include the MLS area maps for you to download. If you would like easier, more specific search updates, I can set you up on our direct MLS system. Contact me at 1-561-866-2927 with any questions you have!
This website IDX includes homes from Palm Beach, Martin and St Lucie Counties. With my direct MLS I have access to all listings in Broward and Miami-Dade counties as well.