What’s New in South Florida and the Treasure Coast Markets
Luxury Homes and Lifestyles – May 2020
- Happy Mother’s Day – Best Wishes for an Amazing Day to all Moms !!
- This Recession and Real Estate Market Related to COVID-19 is Not a Housing Crisis Like 2008 – 3 Reasons This Recession is not a Housing Crisis
- Phased Re-opening of some Area Amenities started April 28, 2020 – Beaches and some parks in St Lucie and Indian River Counties – with restrictions mainly at keeping social distancing and lower density
- Limited Parks and Golf courses in Palm Beach and Broward Counties, Palm Beach requested earlier openings especially beaches – Ok’d for Monday, May 11th
- What House Can I Afford plus new real estate calculators added in the Mortgage Finance Center
- South Florida Area Market Reports Available for April 2020
Stay up-to-date with this monthly post on general area news and website updates with links to relevant articles. I cover from Boca Raton to Port St Lucie, Vero Beach and the Treasure Coast and this running blog post will be updated throughout the month with brief summaries, breaking news and links to new pages or articles.
This post will be updated throughout the month, so come back and check for more info and other months’ posts in the What’s New in South Florida Waterfront Homes and Condos Blog category.
Happy Mother’s Day
💐 💐 HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !! 💐 💐
💖 Tell the moms you know how much you love and admire them …
and wish them an AMAZING day! 💖
CLICK TO READ MORE
3 Reasons This Recession is not a Housing Crisis
- 1. The market today is vastly different from 2008 – there is not a collapse of the financial market, it is a momentary event in time.
- 2. A recession does not equal a housing crisis – Home prices actually increased in 3 of the last 5 recessions and other than 2008 (which decreased 19%), 1991 only decreased 2%.
- 3. We can be confident about what we know – while we don’t know the exact impact the virus will have on the housing market, we know it is not the driver.
More highlights, details and posts to follow………