What’s New in South Florida and the Treasure Coast Markets
Luxury Homes and Lifestyles – April 2020
- Phased Re-opening of some Area Amenities started April 28, 2020 – Parks and Golf courses in Palm Beach and Broward Counties, Beaches in St Lucie and Indian River Counties
- Key Practices to Avoid Real Estate Fraud – new video
- What House Can I Afford plus new real estate calculators added in the Mortgage Finance Center
- South Florida Area Market Reports Available for March 2020
Stay up-to-date with this monthly post on general area news and website updates with links to relevant articles. I cover from Boca Raton to Port St Lucie, Vero Beach and the Treasure Coast and this running blog post will be updated throughout the month with brief summaries, breaking news and links to new pages or articles.
This post will be updated throughout the month, so come back and check for more info and other months’ posts in the What’s New in South Florida Waterfront Homes and Condos Blog category.
Mortgage Finance Center and What Can I Afford pages Expanded – New Calculators
Mortgage Finance Center Section of the website was expanded for:
- How Do I Determine the Best Mortgage
- Loan Programs
- New 2020 Conventional and FHA Loan Limits
- What House Can I Afford? Explanations and worksheets were updated and new Home purchase calculators were added for calculating Mortgage payments, Affordability, How Much House Do I Qualify For and Rent vs Buy comparisons. You can also find these calculators plus more home buying related calculators like Tax Savings and Should I Refinance? on Real Estate and Financial Calculators page.
Added new video on tips to Avoid Real Estate Fraud especially in this COVID-19 time. With so many people working from home and on computers that don’t have the same security as offices, hackers are out in full force.
The BIG TIP before you send any money is to ALWAYS CALL the phone number you were given at the beginning of your transaction to verify the information, whether or not you receive an email that sounds fishy or stating that information was changed.
Here is the video but you can also click through to read the full article –