Mediterrania Luxury Homes For Sale
Beautiful Gated Community Centrally Located in Boca Raton
* Mediterrania is an exclusive, intimate guard-gated community of only 48 homes. It is located in the center of Boca Raton on Powerline Rd. between I-95 and the Florida Turnpike, and just south of Glades Rd. Convenient to good schools, entertainment, places of worship, shopping and some of the areas finest restaurants, it is only minutes to the Town Center Regional Mall and other neighborhood centers.
* Community amenities include tennis and basketball courts, and a centrally located lake offering waterfront views on some homes.
Home Styles and Architecture:
* Home styles feature Mizner-inspired Mediterranean-style architecture in 1 and 2 story floor plans, including traditional and courtyard styles.
* This featured home was an elegantly appointed former model home on a private, premium lot that sold for $1 million. See the list below for current homes for sale in Mediterrania and other comparable luxury gated neighborhoods.
Homes for Sale in Mediterrania and Comparable Neighborhoods:
(List Includes Mediterrania, Les Jardins, Santa Barbara, Colonnade Glen Oak)
* There are not many homes for sale in Mediterrania at any given time, so this list includes other comparable neighborhoods)
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Boca Raton’s Housing Market offers a wide variety of residential communities and neighborhood atmospheres that appeal to any person’s choice of lifestyle. To learn more about the areas, browse through the summaries that include photographs and detailed descriptions as well as approximate price ranges of homes.
If any of the areas sound interesting to you or you find homes in the MLS I would be happy to work with you to find your home. Feel free to call our office at 561-866-2927 or fill out our Inquiry Form for additional information.
|Address:||7098 Via Firenze|
|Square Feet:||4,330 sf|
|Lot Square Feet:||.27 acres|
|Half Bathrooms:||Half: 1|
|Pool:||Free Form Pool|
* Features of this home include Saturnia floors with decorative, marble inlays and upgraded tile in most bath areas, custom tray ceilings, crown moldings and wall décor including beautiful built-ins in the dining room and family room.
* The home has a 3 car garage and hurricane impact windows throughout.
* There is a very private fenced yard that is beautifully landscaped. The pool and patio area is great for outdoor entertaining.
* Enjoy the oversized pool with raised spa and pavered patio, and BBQ’s on the built-in gas grill.
* A stained oak and wrought-iron railing staircase leads to the second floor. The stairway and upstairs Loft have hard wood floors and the carpeted bedrooms all have en-suite baths and large closets.
* The Media Room is perfect for a night at the movies and features beautiful carpet and wood floors.
* The spacious gourmet kitchen features wood cabinets, granite counter tops, center island and walk-in pantry. The breakfast area has bay windows overlooking the pool with lush palm trees. * The formal Dining Room with marble inlays has a gorgeous custom mirror and built-in buffet.
* The formal Living Room has a central location in the home with expansive views of the pool and outdoor patio area.
* This immaculate and desirable floor plan has a spacious first floor Master Suite, his and her custom fitted walk-in closets, Jacuzzi tub and marble vanities.
* Public schools are Del Prado Elementary, Omni Middle and Spanish River High. Area private schools include Pine Crest School of Boca Raton, Pope John Paul II Regional High School, St. Andrews School, St. Jude Catholic School, Berean Christian School, and Kings Private School, to name a few
Leave a Reply