What’s New in South Florida and the Treasure Coast Markets
Luxury Homes and Lifestyles – March 2023
- CHECK THE BLOG FOR MORE ARTICLES and Previous What’s New posts for prior articles
- 2022 New Conforming Loan Limits Increase to $647,200 for South Florida counties, FHA and VA limits are – $460,000 for Palm Beach County and $381,600 for St Lucie and Martin Counties. View the article for complete details.
- New 2023 Conforming Loan Limit Increase announced at $726,200.
- What Buyer Activity Is Tellng Us About the Housing Market
- Port St Lucie ALL AGES New Construction Communities – currently being expanded with community descriptions and builder incentives and financing rates.
- Home Buying Process page is being updated and expanded
- What House Can I Afford plus new real estate calculators added in the Mortgage Finance Center
- South Florida Area Market Reports November for 2022 / December Available by January 6th, 2023
- Here are some charts from John Hopkins University on Tracking Florida COVID -19 Cases and Deaths by Overall Totals and By Daily Totals – UPDATED DAILY
What Buyer Activity Is Tellng Us About the Housing Market
Buyer demand is strong even though the market has cooled. Showing Time Statistics show that showings of listings increase by 62% in January 2023 over December 2022. Click on the article for more information and graphs.
Port St Lucie ALL AGES New Construction Communities
This Port St Lucie ALL AGES new construction page is being expanded with links and descriptions to various communities. Several communities are finalizing the sales of their last homes with substantilal discounts plus offering low incentive mortgage rates. Click on the link for more details.
The home on the right is from Emery in Tradtion. The home is completed, 3,272 ac sq ft, high level finishes, contemporary design, and on a private preserve lot. The home is listed for $714,910, but there are additional discount incentives available. View the other homes available on the page link above. Please Contact Me or Call / text 1-561-866-2927 for Complete details.
The Home Buying Process
This page is being updated and expanded with more local information and tips on property taxes, insurance and mortgage information. Each State has different calculations for property taxes. See How Real Estate Property Taxes are Calculated in Florida.
How Much House Can You Afford?
Also visit the Mortgage Finance Center; main page for Mortgage programs, Affordability Worksheets and Calculators.
Market Trends Updates for June, 2022 / July Available August 6, 2022
View the updated Market Trends and Reports for various cities in Palm Beach County, St Lucie and Martin Counties. These reports automatically update around the 5th of the month so check back and keep up to date!
Tracking The COVID-19 Curve in Florida by Totals and Also Daily Totals
Here are some charts from John Hopkins University on Tracking the COVID -19 Cases and Deaths by Overall Totals and By Daily Totals. The Charts update daily about 9:00 PM
Leave a Reply