What’s New in South Florida and the Treasure Coast Markets
Luxury Homes and Lifestyles – January 2020
- What’s New in South Florida and the Treasure Coast Markets
- Luxury Homes and Lifestyles – January 2020
- New Articles and January Highlights:
- Boca Raton 2020 Schedule of Events and Activities
- New Conforming and FHA Loan limits effective January 1, 2020
- South Florida Area Market Reports Available for December 2019
Stay up-to-date with this monthly post on general area news and website updates with links to relevant articles. I cover from Boca Raton to Port St Lucie, Vero Beach and the Treasure Coast and this running blog post will be updated throughout the month with brief summaries, breaking news and links to new pages or articles.
This post will be updated throughout the month, so come back and check for more info and other months’ posts in the What’s New in South Florida Waterfront Homes and Condos Blog category.
New Articles and January Highlights:
Visit our new Lineup of exciting events coming to Boca Raton in 2020 – the page will be updated more for the annual recurring events presented by the City of Boca Raton, Boca’s Parks Department, Mizner Park Amphitheater and Boca Raton Museum of Arts located at Mizner Park, Downtown Boca Raton Organization, plus others.
This post will be updated more – Check back to see what’s happening throughout Boca Raton and the Treasure Coast.
Plus Increases in FHA Limits – New Post
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) announced in November 2019 that the maximum conforming loan limits for mortgages to be acquired by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in 2020 would be raised again from $484,350 to $510,400, effective January 1, 2020.
- FHA Loan limits also increased to several different levels from $331,760 in Indian River County, to $350,750 in St Lucie and Martin Counties, $373,750 in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade and $552,500 in Monroe County.
Area Market Reports are available for December 2019 for the counties and various cities in the South Florida area. They can be found through the link above or anytime under the Buyer tab in the Main Menu.
This post will be updated more – Check back!