What’s New in South Florida and the Treasure Coast Markets
Luxury Homes and Lifestyles – October 2023
- CHECK THE BLOG FOR MORE ARTICLES and Previous What’s New posts for prior articles
- 2022 New Conforming Loan Limits Increase to $647,200 for South Florida counties, FHA and VA limits are – $460,000 for Palm Beach County and $381,600 for St Lucie and Martin Counties. View the article for complete details.
- New 2023 Conforming Loan Limit Increase announced at $726,200.
- Home Prices Are Not Falling in 2023
- Set Sail Into Columbus Day!
- Astor Creek Golf & Country Club – Brand New Golf Community Coming to Port St Lucie
- Are Higher Mortgage Rates Here To Stay?
- What House Can I Afford plus new real estate calculators added in the Mortgage Finance Center
- South Florida Area Market Reports November for 2022 / December Available by January 6th, 2023
- Here are some charts from John Hopkins University on Tracking Florida COVID -19 Cases and Deaths by Overall Totals and By Daily Totals – UPDATED DAILY
During the fourth quarter of last year, some housing experts projected home prices were going to crash in 2023. The media ran with those forecasts and put out headlines calling for doom and gloom in the housing market. All of this negative news coverage made a lot of people have doubts about the strength of the residential real estate market.
Home Prices Never Crashed. If it made you question if you should delay your own plans to move, check the article and see what you really need to know.
Hope you have a fantastic day filled with new discoveries! Just like Columbus Day is about discovery, looking for a new home is an incredible journey of exploration. It’s about setting sail towards new horizons, finding your perfect landing spot, and building a future with family and friends.
Check out some other fun things to do on Columbus Day in your area! Sailing is one of South Florida’s best waterfront lifestyle activities!
Astor Creek is a new golf and country club being developed by Kolter Homes in Port St Lucie next to their PGA at Verano community on the west side. Model homes are open then, they will have 4 collections of homes ranging from the mid to high $500,000’s base price to $2 million.
Contact me for complete details. I have full price sheets and was at the grand opening taking pictures of all the models.
Mortgage rates have been back on the rise recently and that’s getting a lot of attention from the press. If you’ve been following the headlines, you may have even seen rates recently reached their highest level in over two decades.
That can feel like a little bit of a gut punch if you’re thinking about making a move. If you’re wondering whether or not you should delay your plans, check out the article to see what you really need to know.
This page is being updated and expanded with more local information and tips on property taxes, insurance and mortgage information. Each State has different calculations for property taxes. See How Real Estate Property Taxes are Calculated in Florida.
Also visit the Mortgage Finance Center; main page for Mortgage programs, Affordability Worksheets and Calculators.
View the updated Market Trends and Reports for various cities in Palm Beach County, St Lucie and Martin Counties. These reports automatically update around the 5th of the month so check back and keep up to date!
Tracking The COVID-19 Curve in Florida by Totals and Also Daily Totals
Here are some charts from John Hopkins University on Tracking the COVID -19 Cases and Deaths by Overall Totals and By Daily Totals. The Charts update daily about 9:00 PM