What’s New in South Florida and the Treasure Coast Markets
Luxury Homes and Lifestyles – November 2022
- CHECK THE BLOG FOR MORE ARTICLES and Previous What’s New posts for prior articles
- 2022 New Conforming Loan Limits Increase to $647,200 for South Florida counties, FHA and VA limits are – $460,000 for Palm Beach County and $381,600 for St Lucie and Martin Counties. View the article for complete details. New 2023 Conforming Loan Limit Increase announced at $715,000 and it could be higher.
- Happy Thanksgiving Wishes 2022 – Hope your Thanksgiving holiday is filled with peace, love and great joy!
- Port St Lucie 55+ Communities November Update
- Home Buying Process page is being updated and expanded
- What House Can I Afford plus new real estate calculators added in the Mortgage Finance Center
- South Florida Area Market Reports July for 2022 / August Available by September 6th, 2022
- Here are some charts from John Hopkins University on Tracking Florida COVID -19 Cases and Deaths by Overall Totals and By Daily Totals – UPDATED DAILY
Hope your Thanksgiving holiday is filled with peace, love and great joy. 🎉 💕 👨👨👧👦
The Treasure Coast and Palm Beach County have a full schedule of holiday events to kick off the festivities – Breakfast with Santa in Sebastian, Shopping Spree Giveaway in Ft Pierce, Christmas on Main Street Tree lighting and Nutcracker Dance play in Stuart, and the amazing displays at Heathcote Botanical Gardens in Ft Pierce.
PLUS a great Roundup list of area locations for Golf, tennis, hiking, beaches and snorkeling, dog parks, Wine and Ale Trail events, skateboarding and mountain biking and even great locations to watch the Rocket launches!
Want some great ways to meet or get together with your neighbors for the holidays – have some Progressive Dinners or Game nights! Check out the post for lots of great ideas.
November 2022 55+ Communities highlights Valencia Walk’s November 19th Lot Release, and reviews other new construction communities development status’s and promos and incentives. Updates also include resale communities. This article will be expanded more.
This page is being updated and expanded with more local information and tips on property taxes, insurance and mortgage information. Each State has different calculations for property taxes. See How Real Estate Property Taxes are Calculated in Florida.
Also visit the Mortgage Finance Center; main page for Mortgage programs, Affordability Worksheets and Calculators.
View the updated Market Trends and Reports for various cities in Palm Beach County, St Lucie and Martin Counties. These reports automatically update around the 5th of the month so check back and keep up to date!
Tracking The COVID-19 Curve in Florida by Totals and Also Daily Totals
Here are some charts from John Hopkins University on Tracking the COVID -19 Cases and Deaths by Overall Totals and By Daily Totals. The Charts update daily about 9:00 PM