What to Look for When Hiring a Realtor
The right knowledge and advice can make a big difference. Buying or selling a home has become an increasingly complex process. Having the right knowledge can literally mean the difference between thousands of dollars, more or less, in your pocket up front and over the life of your home ownership!
A By Referral Only Consultant Devotes 100% Attention to Serving Your Needs So That You’ll Happily Refer Others!
… You’ll find it at the Ritz Carlton.
… You’ll find it at Disney World.
… You’ll also find it when you buy a Lexus or Saturn automobile.
Each one of these companies has made a conscious decision to not only provide superior products – but to surprise and delight their customers by providing superior service as well!
Walt Disney, The Ritz, Nordstrum department store and your favorite restaurant, share one marvelous secret in common. If you provide superior products and service that comes straight from the heart – customers will happily keep coming back again and again and refer their family and friends!
- The Consultant you select should be a FULL time Realtor who works exclusively in a Real Estate practice and is committed to a long term, higher level of service.
- You want a Consultant who has made a commitment to his career which is based on the foundation that he has an entrepreneurial business
- making investments into continuing education and advanced education, service and business development programs, and investments in all of the necessary tools and technology of the day.
- formulating objectives and priorities in his business and marketing plans that include systems from generating leads and transactions to after sales service.
- You want a Consultant who works by referral.
- I spend less time out looking for new business from the general public, less time cold-calling and prospecting, and less time concentrating on having to find another customer to do the next transaction.
- Instead, I focus my efforts 100% on serving you – devoting more attention to details and communicating with you, more time fulfilling your needs and providing a caring service that consciously seeks to build a lifetime client relationship.
- The heart of the consultative, problem-solving approach is two people, salesperson and client, consulting – together – to explore a situation and find a solution. As consultants, we don’t depend on a set of sales pitches, or on simply being service-minded salespeople, but rather we add our sales skills and brainpower to yours, our prospect, to reach a mutually satisfactory result.
- A Real Estate Consultant who has spent the time to invest in the above programs will be one who has developed good communication and people skills along with the critical abilities of patience and follow-through, integrity and professionalism.
- Participating in ongoing educational programs enables us to learn new and better ways of marketing and providing service. Therefore being at the cutting edge of the all the latest developments and trends in the real estate business, and the situations that affect the market and industry.
- Investing in the tools and technology of the day, enables him to provide comprehensive and thorough information and also be able to quickly customize that data to your specific needs.
- In business and marketing plans, the process is more important than the plan. Working from business plans and having systems in place to implement them, will enable a Consultant to constantly be current on where he is in a process, enable him to track and improve and make changes when necessary, maintain timely follow-up, and therefore make the home buying and selling process a smooth and pleasant experience.For additional information, please see these related pages: