Homes for Sale in St Lucie West
Port St Lucie
St Lucie West is a Planned Development in the North west area of Port St Lucie in zip code 34986, with platted subdivisions that offer different home styles and price ranges, and associations that provide some common amenities and landscaping. Other areas of Port St Lucie are divided into sections and do not have as many lakes and green belts.
- PGA Village is a major golf course community west of I-95 and offers lakefront and golf homes.
- Country Club Estates is located on the east side of I-95 long SW Country Club Blvd, offering golf and some waterfront homes.
- Lakefront neighborhoods of Lake Charles, Heatherwood, Lake Forest and Tortoise Cay are located on the south side of St Lucie West Blvd south to the Crosstown Parkway.
- Magnolia Lakes, and 2 active adult communities of Cascades and Kings Isle are located on the north side of St Lucie West Blvd. up to Peacock Blvd.
- Torino Parkway Area is located north of Peacock up to the Glades Cutoff and Midway Blvd.
Browse these featured searches for this popular area of St Lucie West:
Gated 1 Story 4 BR Homes for Sale under $500k in Port St Lucie 34986 featuring Magnolia Lakes, Country Club Estates, PGA Village neighborhoods, Lake Charles, Tortoise Cay and more.
St Lucie West Commercial Development:
All along St Lucie West Blvd. and up Peacock Blvld are lined with retail stores and offices. The area is also home to First Data Field (formerly Tradition Field) which is home to the New York Mets spring training.
Tip: I am always expanding articles and pages, so if there is an item that is of interest to you, please bookmark and come back and visit. Or email, call or text me with any of your questions!