New Construction Homes and Condos
in South Florida and the Treasure Coast
There are many new construction communities in the South Florida area. We can help you find new home properties that offer innovative design, modern energy efficiency, and choices of options and upgrades.
The choice of properties include new homes and condominiums, vacant home sites, vacation properties and investment properties throughout South Florida. Certain areas have a substantial number of new construction communities and also single lots where a builder offers a new construction home or vacant lots for custom built homes.
Many of the communities offer an inventory of completed or nearly completed homes for immediate occupancy.
The developments will cooperate with realtors on sales (paying commission), but ONLY if the agent accompanies on the initial visit and registration. To clarify the representation of sales associates in new home construction and communities, they represent the builder and not your interests, so it would be helpful for you to have an agent represent you. The commission is included in the price of the home, and is the same with or without an agent.
New Construction Search Tips:
- Easy to use search for homes by Community or Builder, Area or other Criteria, all in one place.
- Areas to Search:
- 1) Martin-St Lucie-Okeechobee Counties, FL Area – includes the cities of Port St Lucie and Tradition (Tradition is under Port St Lucie), Ft Pierce, Stuart, Jensen Beach, plus Okeechobee County
- 2) You can also search for Palm Beach County and Indian River County, Broward County, plus others. Use the full name of the county to search in other areas.
- 3) Additional Filters at the top include price range, Bedrooms/ Baths / Square footage, Status (of construction) plus More Filters including Adult / 55+.
- Please note that the Adult 55+ Filter above does not pull up all the Communities in search results even though they are defined in the Community and Listing pages. You have to search for the community directly.
Builders regularly update listing information and current inventory that is completed or under construction. So sign up for an account and research builder inventory, save searches and listings, print reports and floor plans, and provide feedback.
If you would prefer to call me directly, you can reach Isabella Scott at 561-866-2927 or by email, you can complete the form below:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.