East Boca Raton “GREEN Home” for Sale or Rent
Elegant Mediterranean Style Home
* Elegant Mediterranean Style Home that is totally renovated from top to bottom.
* One of a kind highly efficient “GREEN HOME” construction.* Marble Floors Throughout* Gourmet Kitchen* Impact Windows for safety* French Doors* Large Fenced Yard, Re-enforced Roof.
* Home in East Boca close to beaches and downtown.
Owner is finalizing home improvements.* “GREEN HOME” built based on principals of LEED® Certification. Beautiful home with Neutral Colors, Wood Kitchen cabinets with granite counters, gas stove and GE Profile Stainless appliances.
* Separate laundry room with LG Washer and Gas Dryer.
Here is an additional Multi Photo Report to show a quick overview of the beautiful finishes.
Search the Real Estate Blog for more information on ‘Green Home’ Construction.
Energy Efficient Features:
* Impact Windows, Skylights and French Doors for lots of natural light.* Gas stove and Solar Water Heater, full house generator, high efficiency Rheem 15 seer HVAC system with 3 level filtration process – conventional Membrane Filter, Electronic Filter and UV Light Filter. Breath pure air, great for people with allergies.
* Energy Star 150 mile per hour rated metal roof. Low utilities – electric less than $125 per month in summer, solar water heater so you don’t have to heat water, dual flush toilets – Save More Money.
* Huge front and side yard, double driveway, large patios, fenced yard for privacy and security, beautiful Empire Zoysia grass and many fruit trees, drip irrigation saves on the water bill, lawn maintenance included in rent.
Great quiet neighborhood and minutes to the beach and Spanish River Park.
Boca Raton’s Housing Market offers a wide variety of residential communities and neighborhood atmospheres that appeal to any person’s choice of lifestyle. To learn more about the areas, browse through the summaries that include photographs and detailed descriptions as well as approximate price ranges of homes.
If any of the areas sound interesting to you or you find homes in the MLS I would be happy to work with you to find your home. Feel free to call our office at 561-866-2927 or fill out our Inquiry Form for additional information.
|Price:||$535,000 / $2,500 /Mo|
|Address:||3419 NE 4th Ave|
|Year Built:||1960 Total Renovation|
|Square Feet:||1,800 sf|
|Community:||East Boca Raton Villa Rica|
Spacious Living Room
Spacious Living Kitchen Area
Yard and Gazebo