Broken Sound Membership Fees 2018-2019
Boca Raton, Florida
- Broken Sound Membership Fees 2018-2019
Boca Raton, Florida
- Community Features
- View All Broken Sound Properties For Sale Below Club Info
- Broken Sound Club Announces Planned $30 million renovation of Main Club and Amenities – View this amazing video!
- Memberships – October 1, 2018 to September 30, 2019
- Annual Dues: (+7% tax)
- View ALL Broken Sound Properties For Sale Here:
Broken Sound Country Club is nestled in the heart of Boca Raton and with its 27 distinctive villages offers its residents an extensive selection of luxury Mediterranean-style homes and fabulous 100,000 sq. ft. clubhouse and resort amenities, . There are over 1,600 homes set amid 1,000 acres of award-winning landscaping, including 300 acres of lakes, parks, recreation areas and 2 golf courses.
Located in Central Boca Raton, along the north side of Yamato Rd., at St. Andrews Blvd. between Military Trail and Powerline / Jog Road.
There are more than 1,600 homes in the 27 unique villages – styles include villas and townhomes, patio and single family homes, ranging from approximately $100,000 for just under 2,000 sq. ft. to the multi-millions for 10,000 sq. ft. custom homes. Approximately 65% of the residents live year-round.
View All Broken Sound Properties For Sale Below Club Info
Broken Sound Club Announces Planned $30 million renovation of Main Club and Amenities – View this amazing video!
Click here for more information on the renovations.
1. 2 Golf Courses designed by Gene Bates, the main New Golf Course is located within the residential community and the Old Course, located outside the community is on the northeast corner of Yamato Rd. and Military Trail.
2. An Addison Mizner-style, 100,000 sq. ft. club house – with a state-of-the-art fitness center and luxurious spa, Social Club, Aquatic Club including an adult and junior pool, and Olympic lap pool, plus 4 dining rooms, lounges and café’s overlooking stunning fairway vistas.
3. A Tennis Center with 23 Har-Tru tennis courts, Café and pro shop.
Memberships – October 1, 2018 to September 30, 2019
Capital Contribution Fee: There is a One Time, Non – Refundable Capital Contribution Fee of $70,000. There is no longer an equity or refundable portion, the entire $70,000 is non-refundable.
“60 for 60” Capital Contribution – Buyer’s under the age of 60 have a total fee of $60,000. This does not increase after the Buyer turns 60.
There are 3 categories of annual dues or membership – all new homeowners are required to purchase at least the Tennis / Social Membership. The additional golf memberships are optional. There are only Family memberships available, which includes 2 adults and any unmarried children under 25 living in the home.
Annual Dues: (+7% tax)
Tennis / Social Membership – Family: $14,172 – includes use of the Main Social, Spa, Aquatic and Tennis and Fitness facilities.
New Course Membership – Family: $16,772 – includes the Social/Tennis membership and main New Club Golf Course.
Old Course Membership – Family: $19,722 – includes the New Golf Course at the main community plus the East Old Course, plus Social, Tennis, Aquatics, Spa and Fitness.
Family Membership: includes up to two adults and any unmarried children under 26 living in the home.
Additional Required Fees:
- Service charge of $1926 annual (billed $160.50/ month)
- Renovation Assessment of $2328 annual (billed $194.00 / month). UPDATED This fee includes a prior $64 fee for the renovation of the Pool, Bisto and Spa/Fitness center, the new fee for the club renovation will be $130 for a combined $194 / month. Invoicing will start in January 2019. The club renovation will start late 2019 and be completed in 2020.
- Annual Capital Equipment: Tennis: $1251, Club Course: $1401, Old Course: $1537
- Golf Cart Fee for Club Course/ Old Course: $1100 /year +$35 cart charge or $2100 /year unlimited usage.
Public school districts include Calusa Elementary, Omni Middle and Spanish River High, plus there are many private schools nearby.
View ALL Broken Sound Properties For Sale Here:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Some videos and pictures courtesy Broken Sound Club.
Boca Raton’s Housing Market offers a wide variety of residential communities and neighborhood atmospheres that appeal to any person’s choice of lifestyle. To learn more about the areas, browse through the summaries that include photographs and detailed descriptions as well as approximate price ranges of homes.
If any of the areas sound interesting to you or you find homes in the MLS I would be happy to work with you to find your home. Feel free to call our office at 561-866-2927 or fill out our Inquiry Form for additional information.