$30 Million Broken Sound Clubhouse Renovation
The Broken Sound Club is a premier 5-Star Platinum Golf Club located in the northwest area of Boca Raton off Yamato Rd between Military and Jog Roads.
This award-winning private gated golf and country club community offers a choice of 27 lushly landscaped intimate residential villages, each with its own character. Its 1,600 residential homes, ranging from approximately $200,000 – $3 million, are all just minutes away from its main clubhouse with indoor/outdoor dining, two signature golf courses, a two-acre $6 million poolscape with bistro, a $7 million 35,000-square-foot spa and fitness center and 23 tennis courts.
The Club has just unveiled plans for a $30 million transformation of its clubhouse and expansion of member amenities. With more dining options, increased capacity for its growing membership and “a lot more sizzle” planned for the club destination of choice, the enhanced vibrancy and amenities encourage members to live young through every stage of their lives. The clubhouse re-imagination is designed by the nationally acclaimed architecture and interior design firm, Peacock + Lewis, with anticipated completion by late 2020.
This new transformation will offer a varied choice of dining, entertainment and shopping amenities, expanded card rooms, breathtaking views and a contemporary look and feel.
While celebrating its tradition of Mizner-inspired architecture, the new clubhouse design plans boast sophistication ‘inside and out’. With newly designed furniture and finishes, the new amenities will elicit an exciting and fresh vibe. More casual, alfresco and fine dining options with varied menus and flexible hours and expansion of member amenities will highlight changes.
Amazing Video of New Proposed Renovations
An Exciting Elegant Clubhouse Entry:
The lushly landscaped arrival drive will lead to a grand motor court with a sculptural fountain. A glass covered porte-cochere will provide a large, covered gathering space for drop off and pick up with the remodeled clubhouse as a dramatic backdrop.
Renovated and Expanded Dining; Indoor, Alfresco, Rooftop, Casual, Elegant and Flexible
The clubhouse will provide more indoor and outdoor food and beverage venues where members and their guests can enjoy relaxing after-golf experiences at the patio level or in the rooftop bar over the dining room.
* New Rooftoop Bar will overlook the final golf hole and water feature around the island green.
* “All New” Grill Room Atrium Bar with panoramic views of golf by day becomes an illuminated sculptural feature on the back patio in the evening.
* For “Sports Watching, ” a Sports Bar will provide a casually elegant environment for daily indoor and outdoor dining overlooking the island green and #18 fairway,complete with a central gathering bar with a wall of 16 televisions.
* Main Dining Room will be updated and is great for star-gazing and offer offers 2 private dining rooms
This elegant dining room can seat up to 350 people and will have an exterior retractable floor-to-ceiling glass wall that opens to a landscaped outdoor patio for an elegant al fresco experience. An illuminated wall of temperature-controlled wine provides a decorative separation from two private dining rooms.
*The Thirsty Palm, a “small plates” restaurant and bar, will be serving inside and outdoors.
* The Ladies Card room will be expanded by 2300 square feet and provide a contemporary atmosphere.
* The Mens Card room “Man Cave” will also be expanded to nearly double it’s capacity.
* The Golf Pro Shop will also be expanding.
* A new dry playground will be located behind the poolside bistro with expanded and shaded amenities.
Pictures and Videos courtesy of Broken Sound Club