Isabella Scott Realtor / Broker-Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
CCIM CIPS CRB GRI CBR
1973 SW Savage Blvd
Port St Lucie, FL 34953
Telephone : 561-866-2927
Buying and selling your home is one of the biggest events of your life. As your trusted, professional real estate consultant, I am 100% committed to helping you the best way I can when you buy or sell your home. My primary goal in all my transactions is to develop a life-long, lasting relationship and become your Real Estate Consultant for life.
Service Areas and Specialties
Formerly living in Boca Raton for 25 years, I specialized in the luxury communities of Palm Beach and Broward Counties. Now living in Port St Lucie for the last several years, I specialize in the luxury areas of Martin and St Lucie Counties, as well as the areas throughout Palm Beach and Broward Counties because I still know them so well. I still work the Palm Beach County areas but I also have partners in other Coldwell Banker offices that I work with if necessary.
My primary focus is in the South Florida lifestyles of luxury oceanfront and waterfront homes and condos, as well as country club and resort communities, quiet gated and non-gated neighborhoods, new construction, and acreage. Whatever your lifestyle I can help you find the home where you can make many happy memories.
ST LUCIE COUNTY: Port St Lucie, St Lucie West, Ft. Pierce, Hutchinson Island.
MARTIN COUNTY: Stuart, Hobe Sound, Jupiter Island, Jensen Beach, Sewall’s Point, Palm City, Port Salerno.
PALM BEACH COUNTY: Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, small coastal luxury towns of Ocean Ridge, Gulfstream and Manalapan, and north to West Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, The Acreage, Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter/Tequesta.
BROWARD COUNTY: Lighthouse Point, Deerfield and Pompano Beach in north Broward, Downtown Ft. Lauderdale and the Beaches to the South, Hollywood and Hallandale in south Broward, and Parkland, Coral Springs and Plantation to the west.
My personal website and Blog , http://isabellascott.com – is Your Real Estate Guide and Resource to Boca Raton, South Florida and the Treasure Coast. My website has been in existence since 1998 and has extensive housing market information and photos to familiarize you with the communities. The website and Blog are the foundation and main focus of my marketing plan, for both buyers’ purchases and sellers’ listings. Whenever I ask – what more can I do for my marketing? The answer is always – add to the website and Blog. I am continuously adding new content and updating, especially to the Housing Market and Property Showcase sections. Most of my traffic and leads come from out-of-state visitors and they review these pages the most.
My South Florida Real Estate Blog, that is part of this website, provides all the latest real estate, financing, and home ownership news, local neighborhood news, home buyer and seller tips, property tax and insurance issues, and market statistics relative to both national and local markets. The Blog is the focus for my current real estate news information – I research information and receive various feeds on many issues and try to update the Blog on a daily basis. Relocating buyers want to know about everything that’s happening in the area. Subscribe to a daily feed for your up-to-the-minute news.
* Housing Market , country club and subdivision descriptions, including membership information, home descriptions and photos, and listings of available properties.
* Property Listings Showcase with community tours – details on properties including multiple photos and floor plans, subdivision and area descriptions.
* Search Homes Page using our iHomefinder IDX service, including a page on Search Tips and MLS area and zip code maps
* Selling your home, helpful articles and tips, read my South Florida Real Estate Blog for more news and information.
* Finding a Realtor, Helpful Financing and Homebuying tips
* The Palm Beaches Community Information on Boca Raton and throughout Palm Beach County, schools, golf, parks and recreation, attractions and culture.
* Links to many related resources and attractions.
Contact me for all your Luxury needs in the
South Florida and Treasure Coast areas
Member of INSTITUTE for LUXURY HOME MARKETING
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Services and Marketing Available
“Education – a mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions.”
I have obtained NAR’s real estate designations listed below. More importantly, I continue to participate in ongoing education and business development programs for providing Exceptional Customer Service and building Referrals, and maximizing technology and software programs.
Having owned my own real estate company prior to joining Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, I have obtained my brokerage license, although I am currently registered as a Broker-Associate with Coldwell Banker. I have also had experience as and held licenses for Mortgage Broker and Registered Real Estate Appraiser.
I am the analytical type, an “analysis junkie” – I am comfortable with statistics and details and am constantly customizing reports so I can review information quickly, at one click of the mouse. But I also want to understand the big picture of what’s going on in the market. If you aren’t the type for all the details, rest assured I have done all my homework behind the scenes.
I am also very personable and a good communicator. And my #1 priority is always to help you, the customer, do what’s best for you.
I have completed extensive real estate specialty courses and sales criteria to obtain certification and designations in various areas as listed below:
CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Member
CIPS – Certified International Property Specialist
CRB – Certified Brokerage Manager
GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute
CBR – Certified Buyer Representative
RSPS – Certified Second Home & Resort Property Specialist
ILHM – Member of INSTITUTE FOR LUXURY HOME MARKETING
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Services and Marketing Available
- I grew up in Ontario Canada and learned the real estate business with my father’s land development/ construction business, and where I also had my own real estate company, but I now concentrate on the residential market here in South Florida.
- 30 years experience in the South Florida real estate market in both general and luxury residential specialties, plus commercial and land development transactions to such major developers as Marriott Corp. and other area builders.
- Completed a major commercial mixed-use transaction, of which our family and I were also participants – exercising a $17.5 million option, rezoning the land and then reselling parcels for $23 million . The 127 acre parcel was developed into a 25 acre retail site and 500 unit residential community of single family homes in Aventura, called Aventura Lakes.
- Completed other multi-million dollar transactions for rental communities and retirement communities.
- Completed broad range of residential transactions – general and luxury residential market, international transactions, relocations and rentals.
Real Estate Awards & Honors
Recipient of South Florida Real Estate Awards and Real Estate Association Honor Society Awards for involvement on committees, involvement and attendance at association conferences and events, and educational advancements – participating in these events is one of the primary ways of staying current on the many changes in the business, and also being available to take advantage of many more opportunities.
- Florida Association of Realtors Honor Society
- South Palm Beach Association of Realtors Honor Society
- Arvida Realty Sales, Ltd., Master Sales Award
- Best Real Estate Deal of the Year for a Land Deal, 1995 ($23 million transaction)
- – given by South Florida Business Journal and Ernst & Young
Real Estate Business Organizations
- National Association of Realtors®
- Florida Association of Realtors®
- Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM)
- International Section of (NAR) National Association of Realtors (CIPS)
- REALTORS National Marketing Institute®:
- Real Estate Brokerage Managers Council (CRB)
Coldwell Banker’s Professional Team
“Sellers know they’ve received the best price for their home when every potential buyer in the market is aware of their property’s availability, which is possible only with a comprehensive multimedia marketing strategy and full cooperation of the broker community.”
The Coldwell Banker Palm Beach Region includes Palm Beach, Martin and St. Lucie counties. We have 31 powerful offices and 1,363 real estate experts, and had $3.5 billion in closed sales volume with 9,773 closed transactions.
Coldwell Banker complements the strengths of its sales force with one of the most innovative and comprehensive marketing programs in the industry. Through various strategies, the firm’s listings get exposure every day in a broad range of media. Commitment to customer service, an extensive network of agents, industry expertise in the community, and unique marketing strategies have all combined to make Coldwell Banker the leading real estate company in the area.