What’s New in South Florida and the Treasure Coast Markets
Luxury Homes and Lifestyles – August 2022
- CHECK THE BLOG FOR MORE ARTICLES and Previous What’s New posts for prior articles
- 2022 New Conforming Loan Limits Increase to $647,200 for South Florida counties, FHA and VA limits are – $460,000 for Palm Beach County and $381,600 for St Lucie and Martin Counties. View the article for complete details.
- Should I Buy a Home This Right Now? The Drop in Mortgage Rates Brings Good News for Homebuyers
- Home Buying Process page is being updated and expanded
- What House Can I Afford plus new real estate calculators added in the Mortgage Finance Center
- South Florida Area Market Reports July for 2022 / August Available by September 6th, 2022
- Here are some charts from John Hopkins University on Tracking Florida COVID -19 Cases and Deaths by Overall Totals and By Daily Totals – UPDATED DAILY
If you’ve been thinking about buying a home you likely have one question on the top of your mind: should I buy right now, or should I wait? While no one can answer that question for you, here’s some information that could help you make your decision. Economists and real estate experts are still expecting an 8-9% appreciation rate for 2022.
Interest rates have dropped to 5.22% as of August 11th taking about $100 off a payment on a $350,000 mortgage compared to 5.8%.
This page is being updated and expanded with more local information and tips on property taxes, insurance and mortgage information. Each State has different calculations for property taxes. See How Real Estate Property Taxes are Calculated in Florida.
Also visit the Mortgage Finance Center; main page for Mortgage programs, Affordability Worksheets and Calculators.
View the updated Market Trends and Reports for various cities in Palm Beach County, St Lucie and Martin Counties. These reports automatically update around the 5th of the month so check back and keep up to date!
Tracking The COVID-19 Curve in Florida by Totals and Also Daily Totals
Here are some charts from John Hopkins University on Tracking the COVID -19 Cases and Deaths by Overall Totals and By Daily Totals. The Charts update daily about 9:00 PM