What’s New in South Florida and the Treasure Coast Markets
Luxury Homes and Lifestyles – July 2022
- CHECK THE BLOG FOR MORE ARTICLES and Previous What’s New posts for prior articles
- 2022 New Conforming Loan Limits Increase to $647,200 for South Florida counties, FHA and VA limits are – $460,000 for Palm Beach County and $381,600 for St Lucie and Martin Counties. View the article for complete details.
Happy Independence Day July 4th, 2022 and Happy Canada Day July 1st to my Canadian Friends
- How Does Inflation Affect Home Prices?
- Recession Does Not Equal a Housing Crisis
- Florida May Housing Market Update
- Home Buying Process page is being updated and expanded
- What House Can I Afford plus new real estate calculators added in the Mortgage Finance Center
- South Florida Area Market Reports June for 2022 / July Available by August 6th, 2022
- Here are some charts
- from John Hopkins University on Tracking Florida COVID -19 Cases and Deaths by Overall Totals and By Daily Totals – UPDATED DAILY
🎆 🎉 🏖️ To the land of the free and the home of the brave, long may our star-spangled banner wave!
Enjoy a safe and sparkling Independence Day!
What are your plans to celebrate this July 4th holiday? ⛵ 🍔 🌭 🥂 🎇
Homeownership Is a Great Hedge Against the Impact of Rising Inflation – see how the housing issue
That’s the one thing that every homeowner today needs to know. Everywhere you look, experts are warning we could be heading toward a recession, and if true, an economic slowdown does not mean homes will lose value. The historical graph shows that the last 6 recessions, 4 of them home prices increased, one decreased only slightly, but everyone of course remembers 2006 – 2008 when prices dropped almost 20%. Check out the article for more information.
Florida Realtors: Fla.’s single-family median price up 21.8% to $420K. Condo median price up 28.8% to $322K. Rising interest rates slow sales but new listings up – Video and Text
This page is being updated and expanded with more local information and tips on property taxes, insurance and mortgage information. Each State has different calculations for property taxes. See How Real Estate Property Taxes are Calculated in Florida.
Also visit the Mortgage Finance Center; main page for Mortgage programs, Affordability Worksheets and Calculators.
View the updated Market Trends and Reports for various cities in Palm Beach County, St Lucie and Martin Counties. These reports automatically update around the 5th of the month so check back and keep up to date!
Tracking The COVID-19 Curve in Florida by Totals and Also Daily Totals
Here are some charts from John Hopkins University on Tracking the COVID -19 Cases and Deaths by Overall Totals and By Daily Totals. The Charts update daily about 9:00 PM