What’s New in South Florida and the Treasure Coast Markets
Luxury Homes and Lifestyles – June 2022
- CHECK THE BLOG FOR MORE ARTICLES and Previous What’s New posts for prior articles
- 2022 New Conforming Loan Limits Increase to $647,200 for South Florida counties, FHA and VA limits are – $460,000 for Palm Beach County and $381,600 for St Lucie and Martin Counties. View the article for complete details.
- Luxury Homes in High Demand
- Is the Housing Market Correcting, Crashing or Going to More Normal Range?
- Happy Father’s Day, June 18, 2022
- Disaster Prep: Do You Have a Home Inventory
- Home Buying Process page is being updated and expanded
- What House Can I Afford plus new real estate calculators added in the Mortgage Finance Center
- South Florida Area Market Reports May for 2022 / May Available by July 6th, 2022
- Here are some charts
- from John Hopkins University on Tracking Florida COVID -19 Cases and Deaths by Overall Totals and By Daily Totals – UPDATED DAILY
Luxury Homes are in High Demand and have an almost 20% increase in Luxury net worth individuals since the pandemic which means there is more demand for luxury properties. Click on the title for more information and links to the Luxury home pages on this website.
If you’re following the news, all of the headlines about conditions in the current housing market may leave you with more questions than answers.
Is the boom over? Is the market crashing or correcting? Click this article to see what you need to know.
Tell your dads know how much you love and admire them ….. and wish them an AMAZING day!!
Disaster can strike anytime, anywhere. Florida is especially prone to hurricanes and we have had enough hurricanes and close calls to have learned how to be prepared for disasters. This article will help you be prepared with your Home Inventory and Insurance.
This page is being updated and expanded with more local information and tips on property taxes, insurance and mortgage information. Each State has different calculations for property taxes. See How Real Estate Property Taxes are Calculated in Florida.
Also visit the Mortgage Finance Center; main page for Mortgage programs, Affordability Worksheets and Calculators.
View the updated Market Trends and Reports for various cities in Palm Beach County, St Lucie and Martin Counties. These reports automatically update around the 5th of the month so check back and keep up to date!
Tracking The COVID-19 Curve in Florida by Totals and Also Daily Totals
Here are some charts from John Hopkins University on Tracking the COVID -19 Cases and Deaths by Overall Totals and By Daily Totals. The Charts update daily about 9:00 PM