🎉 🥂 Happy New Year and Welcome 2021! 🥂 🎉
Closing out 2020, we all look ahead to the New Year and Welcome 2021
with open arms and a renewed sense of hope and new beginnings.
👪 I wish you joy, love, good health, friendship, success and great happiness.❤️
I decided to combine Happy Holidays, Christmas & Happy New Year into one post to celebrate our Holidays this year.
See below for more info on Turning a House into a Happy Home and making it a place to inspire happiness.
🎉 Watch New Year’s Eve at Times Square Live Coverage of Celebrations
December 31st, 2020 and Welcome 2021!🎉
- 🎉 🥂 Happy New Year and Welcome 2021! 🥂 🎉
- 🎉 Watch New Year’s Eve at Times Square Live Coverage of Celebrations
- December 31st, 2020 and Welcome 2021!🎉
- 🎄 Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 🕎
- to South Florida and the Treasure Coast
- Turning a House Into a Happy Home and a Place that Inspires Happiness
- 40 More Wonderful Ways to Make a Happy Home
- What are some of your favorite ways to make your home a happy place?
🎄 Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 🕎
to South Florida and the Treasure Coast
From Our Home to Yours, Warm Wishes for a Happy Holiday Season.
No matter how you celebrate or where you live, the season is bound to bring joyful moments with family and friends.
Enjoy spending time with those you love, making memories that will last a lifetime.
Hope you have a happy and safe season!
Turning a House Into a Happy Home and a Place that Inspires Happiness
We talk a lot about why it makes financial sense to buy a home, but more often that not, we are drawn to the emotional reasons for homeownership .
No matter the living space, the feeling of a home means different things to different people. Whether it’s a favorite chair or a certain scent, the feel-good connections to our own homes are typically more important to us than the financial ones. Here are some of the reasons why.
1. Owning your home is an accomplishment worth celebrating
You’ve likely worked very hard to achieve this dream, and whether it’s your first home or your fifth, congratulations are in order for this milestone. You’ve earned it.
2. There’s no place like home
Owning your own home offers not only safety and security but also a comfortable place where you can simply relax and kick-back after a long day. Sometimes, that’s just what we need to feel recharged and truly content.
3. You can find more space to meet your needs
Whether you want more room in your home for your changing lifestyle (think: working from home, virtual school, or a personal gym), or you simply prefer to have a large backyard for socially-distant entertaining, you can invest in a location that truly works for your evolving needs.
4. You have control over renovations, updates, and your style
Looking to try one of those complicated wall treatments you saw on Pinterest? Tired of paying an additional pet deposit for your apartment building? Maybe you want to finally adopt that fur-baby puppy or kitten you’ve been hoping for. You can do all of these things in your own home.
40 More Wonderful Ways to Make a Happy Home
Instead of trying to find other means to make oneself happy, consider starting with your life at home and turning it into a place that inspires happiness.
Nothing is better than coming home after a long day at work and being able to relax and feel at peace. Most of these apply to owning a home but will also apply to renting.
These past 10 months have already had many of us taking the time to reconsider and refocus our home and work life. Changing certain aspects of your home and how the family unit operates can do wonders for mental health and self-esteem, and will benefit everyone in the household.
There are countless ways to improve a family’s mood and add more joy and fun to any home. I’m sure we have all heard some of these tips before but it’s good to review a list and work on them.
The love that a family can get from their home depends on how much effort they put in.
- The love that a family can get from their home depends on how much effort they put in.
- Enjoy the family’s company – make meals together and making dinner as a family a priority, play some fun board games, spend time in the yard.
- Prioritize the needs of your family
- Changing the arrangement of furniture, making sure there is enough lighting or changing colors can refresh a home
- Adding more outdoor living areas or summer kitchens, play areas, expand your gardening.
- Make every morning special and take time to relax and breath
- De-clutter and don’t leave chores for later
- Have meaningful conversations
- Don’t over extend a budget
- PLUS many more….
What are some of your favorite ways to make your home a happy place?