What’s New in South Florida and the Treasure Coast Markets
Luxury Homes and Lifestyles – November 2019
- What’s New in South Florida and the Treasure Coast Markets
- Luxury Homes and Lifestyles – November 2019
- Country Club Membership Costs Adjust October and November – Check out New Fees
- Fall Activities and Holiday Season Events 2019
Stay up-to-date with this monthly post on general area news and website updates with links to relevant articles. I cover from Boca Raton to Port St Lucie, Vero Beach and the Treasure Coast and this running blog post will be updated throughout the month with brief summaries, breaking news and links to new pages or articles.
This post will be updated throughout the month, so come back and check for more info and other months’ posts in the What’s New in South Florida Waterfront Homes and Condos Blog category.
New articles and November Highlights:
Country Club Membership Costs Adjust October and November – Check out New Fees
Country Club Equity/ Capital Contributions and Annual Dues adjust October 1st or November 1st for most country clubs. I have been updating my country club pages over the month – adding and revising membership costs.
I am also expanding my pages to add more of the clubs: (updates are a work in progress, please check back for more information)
- Boca Raton / Delray Beach Area – view the Boca Raton Golf Communities and Homes for Sale page for a summary of all the clubs and links to them.
- North Palm Beach County Country Clubs – this page will be updated to include golf communities in Palm Beach Gardens, North Palm Beach and Jupiter in the North County area.
- I will also be adding more clubs to my Port St Lucie / Palm City / Stuart cities in the Treasure Coast.
- I am providing brief summaries of costs on the website page but also have complete membership package downloads if you are interested in any communities – request downloads on each country club page or my Contact Isabella page.
- I visited Broken Sound this week and will be expanding the page by adding a summary of the “Villages”, describing types of homes, sizes and price ranges.
Follow our monthly post to report on Freddie Mac’s weekly Interest Rate Survey, showing changes and issues that are influencing them.
- October 31st 30-year rate was 3.78%, up slightly from 3,75%.
- November 7th 30-year rate was 3.69%, falling back from 3.78%.
Fall Activities and Holiday Season Events 2019
These days Black Friday starts after Halloween and the Fall and Christmas Holiday Season gets into full swing. I will be doing a couple pages and posts for different areas on the Season’s best activities.
Here’s a new post on Port St Lucie’s upcoming Fall Events ;
- McCarty Ranch’s Bonfire and Hayride are big events for the Treasure Coast – held twice during the winter months – Saturday November 9th and February 1st, 2020 from 3 pm to 7 pm with lots of activities for the whole family.
Boca Raton and Palm Beach County Fall Activities and Holiday Events, 2019
- Info to be added